MoneyCrush Turns Two! Maybe You’d Like a Present?
That’s right, MoneyCrush has been live for two years now. Apparently time flies when you’re a blogger, because it doesn’t seem like all that long ago.
And while I’d love to celebrate by giving every single one of you 930+ subscribers and 10,000ish monthly visitors a present, a little bit of budgeting says no. (I had to get something personal finance-related in there somewhere, right?)
So here’s what I’m going to do instead. I’ll pick two of you, and you’ll each get a gift card worth $50 to use on Amazon. Know though that I’m happy to have you all as readers. Thanks for being here!
If you want a chance at a present, just:
- Tell someone that you like reading MoneyCrush. (It doesn’t matter who, how, or what words you use — you can tell your dog if you like — but it’d be nice if you tell someone who you think might enjoy reading MoneyCrush too.)
- Leave a comment in this post saying something that you like about MoneyCrush or my Pay Off Debt app.
If you’re new to MoneyCrush…
Here are a few popular articles from the past two years:
- Budgeting with an Irregular Income
- Quit Trying to Save Money
- What Does “Being Responsible with Your Money” Mean to You?
- What a Little Jealousy Can Tell You
- A Tale of Two Apps — Or Why You Shouldn’t Automatically Give Up
- Making Money Online: Is It All That It’s Cracked Up to Be?
- How I Saved $355 in Ten Minutes
- Information Will Not Change Your Life
- What’s the Best Advice that You Just Didn’t Take?
- Our Irrational Money Minds
- 29 Thoughtful Homemade Gift Ideas
Now here’s the “fine print”: Giveaway ends at midnight Arizona time on October 22, 2011. Void where prohibited, and if you’re in my immediate family you already know you can’t enter. The giveaway winners will be chosen by numbering the entries and then using the True Random Number Generator to generate the numbers of the 2 winning entries. If you win and don’t respond to my email or notice in the comments of this post that you’ve won within 7 days of the contest end, I’ll pick a new winner. Not responsible for late or misdirected entries. If you win, you’ll also need to specify which version of Amazon I should get your gift card from (.com, .ca, .co.uk, etc.) If that doesn’t work on my end for some reason, I’ll substitute something else of approximately equal value. I like to go out for Italian food when it’s my birthday. Yum.