Checking in on Goals
I’ve been slacking a bit with checking in on my goals lately, since I missed doing my quarterly update on them last month. But, at least I’ve still continued to work on them regularly. Maybe that means that they’re just becoming automatic. If so, that could be a good thing.
What about you? How are you coming on your goals for the year? Do you check in on them at regular intervals?
Here’s how I’ve done on my goals so far this year:
- Finish funding my 2009 Roth IRA – DONE
- Fully fund my 2010 IRA – On track so far
- Pay a minimum of $35 extra per month toward mortgage, and send additional as well – Making good progress here.
- Increase my income by at least 100% – Still working on this one.
- Reduce minimum regular expenses to $1800 or less – DONE. Although, my actual expenses are a lot more than that due to things like paying extra on the house and buying a new computer for my business.
- Practice moderation – I still have no idea how to measure this. Anyone have suggestions?
- Try something different every month this year – This has kind of fallen by the wayside.
- Build up to exercising 2-3 times a week for at least 30 minutes each time – Not even coming close on this one.